The Nuhra Life Enrichment Centre offers a range of services and practices which address body, mind, heart and spirit, in self, and in the wider community. In this way, we at the Centre strive to acknowledge, honour and engage all levels of our being in a truly integrative way. The potential for stablized and balanced transformations of consciousness are thereby enhanced, and our day-to-day living and personal relationships can develop as our spiritual life grows.
Services offered by Nuhra Life Enrichment Centre
- Individual and Couple Counselling
- Personal Growth Workshops
- Bodywork – awareness through dance and movement
- The Path of Life – an integral life practice for the busy life.
- Massage, Ayurvedic Medicine and Acupuncture
- Creative Writing
Family and Community
- Parenting Consults
- Refugee Support Programme
- Family Life Enrichment Experiences
- Community Visitors Scheme Volunteer Programme
The Centre is particularly supportive of families with young children and has a special interest in assisting the integration of refugee families into the wider community. Family bonding days, family camps, 24 hour crisis phone service and parenting advice form some of the services offered.
A soul flare is what happens when someone shines their light no matter what it is
The Nuhra Meditation Programme
Our practice has evolved over the past twenty years. The fundamental principle or belief in our practice is that when you turn within you discover gradually a pure simple inner silence which, though empty of thought, is the fullness of BEING “In silence simply BE!” Some meditators may relate to this Truth in a personal way as to the Divine Creator, the Ground of Being, God, the Christ. Some may hold to this Truth without naming it.
Meditation and other Journeys in the Spirit
- Weekly Meditation Groups
- Return to the Centre Days
- Labyrinth Days
- Spiritual Refreshment Days
- Weekend and Five day Retreats
- Individual Retreats
Listen, O beloved! I am the reality of the world, the centre of the circle.
(Ibn Al Arabi)